Important Notices Detail
Vacancies/Careers at DC
- Project Director
- Minimum 10-15 years overall experience in civil and construction field, conceptualizing and building large scale projects like schools/universities/campuses.
- Relevant experience in planning, budgeting and execution of various facets of project.
- Scheduling yearly programme for maintenance and upkeep of campus and mobilizing and managing resources for the same.
- Manager (HR & Admin)
Qualification: Management degree from top institution.
Minimum 10 to 15 years experience in the field or retired Army Officer.
Review and recommend HR policies and procedures to enhance effectiveness of employees.
Maintain records, files, and service books of employees.
To help the administration in staff recruitments, service matters related to employees, strategize HR activities, implement solutions to improve HR information, manage employee agreements, employee hiring contracts, and related issues, manage issues related to statutory matters, maintain relationship with the School’s Legal Counsels on issues of HR and labour relations and manage responses in various courts as and when required (with the help of Legal Counsels). Look after all administrative issues related to CWD, Housekeeping, Gardening, Transport etc.
- Finance Manager
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Receipts & Payments Account and its related schedules.
- To ensure compliances of Provident Fund, Professional Tax, TDS and ESIC so as to avoid penal provisions.
- Consolidation and review of periodic budget.
- Co-ordination for periodic internal audit and statutory audit and organizing for the timely replies for their audit observations and comments there on.
- Investments of surplus funds after getting approval of authorities and monitoring the same for withdrawals and renewals.
- Correspondence with Banks and other institutions for follow up of financial transactions including payments, etc.
- To ensure that donations and remittances in foreign currency are cross verified with the concerned authorities (auditors, bank, and board).
- Funds management – Checking the Bank Balance and commitment for the next fortnight and arranging the required funds, if needed, after approval.
- Establish and maintain a system of control governing the allocation and use of funds.
- To ensure that the financial team adheres to sanctioned budget.
- Supervision of Accounts department works and to ensure smooth work flow is conducted in timely manner.
- Coordinating with various government departments like Income Tax, Provident Fund, ESIC and other related issues related to Finance and Accounts.
- Allocation of duties related to Accounts Assistants.
- Other allied activities arising from time to time relating to Accounts.
- We look for evidence of good oral and written communication skills, self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
- Clinical Psychologist
There will be no salary restriction for the deserving candidates although the College follows salary scales as per VII Pay Commission. Emoluments and perks are one of the best in the field and include DA, EPF, Gratuity, Mediclaim, highly subsidized education for two children and free meals in the Dining Hall during term time.
Application format for Teachers
Application format for Admin staff