Our Sen Department - Focus
Every child matters to us at Daly College. In cognizance to our belief the Special Education Needs Department FOCUS was set up in 2011 wherein we could look beyond the weakness and focus on the strengths of a child so that each child could reach their maximum potential.
DC cares and respects that each child has individual learning abilities and some need interventions to achieve a higher level of independence and success. Our efforts are directed towards educating and empowering the children to learn in a non-segregated environment in a way that addresses their individual needs .
We are sensitive towards the children with special education needs and have been extending support to them by striving to cater to their diverse needs.We steadily work towards mainstreaming such learners right from the junior classes through the Senior School through intensive remedial based on IEPs, and accommodations and modifications as per the CBSE guidelines.
Our Support Areas Include-
- 01. Classrooms-Sensitising Peers and Others Besides Extending Help to CWSN
- 02. The Resource Room "FOCUS"
- 03. Intensive Remedial Based on IEPs
- 04. Occupational Therapy
- 05. Shadow Teachers
- 06. Parent Partnership
- 07. Our Team
- 08. Mrs. Shalini Verma - Coordinator Sen
- 09. Dr. Minakshi Rathore- Teacher Remedial
- 10. Miss. Goldi Singh- Teacher Trainee (Remedial)
- 11. Mrs. Anuradha Sharma - Consultant Occupational Therapist
- 12. Our Old Students Volunteers